Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Start to build a DIY Iron Man Suit

Week 1

Gather Iron Man Suit images, movie screen shots, video clips and paper craft blueprints, 3d models of all format.

I must say 3d models and 2d blueprints in pepakura are among the most useful.
http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/gallery/list.php?len=0&lim=20&sort=0&cate=-1&search_words=iron+man

Then I find those 1/6th scale Figurine from hottoys are critical for me to build details.
http://www.hottoys.com.hk/search.php?searchMode=&txtSearch=iron+man

However, it's impossible to view all the details and angles of Iron Man suits on the photos although hottoys does present multiple excellent shots of its products.

Fortunately, I come across an 1/1th scale model of Iron Man helmet in a cinema. I took a video from as many angles as possible.


But soon after then still find I did miss several important details. The good news for me is that the cinema is near my office and I go there for shopping with my wife almost every weekend.


I have been dreaming wearing my own Iron Man Suits so I cannot wait to build it from scratch right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iron Man Suit